The abstract submission is open from 1. February – 15. April 2016. We plan to have a fully web based program therefore, we ask you to follow the necessary steps below for the submission of the abstracts:
1) Please download the template (MS Word.doc) and write your 1 page abstract including figures and references. At the end convert your abstract to a 1 page PDF.
2) Please fill in the form: Name, First Name, Affiliation, email, short biography (max. 1000 characters) and upload your photo.
3) Please fill in the second part of the form: Title of the contribution, select the typ of presentation, select the topic and provide a short abstract (max. 1000 characters).
4) Please upload the pdf of your abstract with the name “MH2016_”Topic”_”your Name”.pdf” e.g. MH2016_F4_Zuettel.pdf
5) You will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive any confirmation email please check your JUNK folder and email address.